Sign in to follow this  
Seven

Favourite YouTube Channel!

There is a YouTube channel for nearly everything. From fashion, cooking, tech, hairstyle, comedy, games to movies, you name it and the channel will be there on the popular video sharing hub. Do you have any favourite YouTube channel of yours, channels you get inspired from or enjoy watching?

• Love 1

I get inspired by watching Thich Nhat Hanh's channel on Youtube. He's a peace activist and there are plenty of videos and talks even though most of them are older they are still valuable. That's one channel I subscribe to but I listen to some similar ones.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Tioga said:

I get inspired by watching Thich Nhat Hanh's channel on Youtube. He's a peace activist and there are plenty of videos and talks even though most of them are older they are still valuable. That's one channel I subscribe to but I listen to some similar ones.

Yes, the zen master truly is a powerful voice for peace and compassion in the world.😊

My favorite youtube has to be Almazans kitchen. If you are learning to cook with limited resources, this is the channel that you should check out.  Its one of those good channels out there on cooking. I also make use of various DIY and the tips and tricks type channels.

My favourite channel is Tucker Budzyn .I can't help to watch the cuteness of this labrador dog and the activities that he does.Above all,the content creator creates some speech bubbles in the video to convey the feelings of the dog which is really cool.The videos are really some good stress busters.

EDIT: Golden Retriever,not labrador

Edited by Sojourn
small mistake

My favorite YouTube channel is all about news since I am able to be updated on the current trend and issue that is happening all around the world.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:49 AM, junrose123 said:

My favorite YouTube channel is all about news since I am able to be updated on the current trend and issue that is happening all around the world.

I don't follow any favorite but search for a thing when I want to check and find it easily on Youtube. It's indeed so much helpful. 

Sign in to follow this