Sign in to follow this  
skysnap

React Native

When it comes to designing the Android apps using JavaScript, React Native is one framework that is being used by the developers. This framework makes the app just like any other web app and you get to export the final output to the android. I have recently checked out one more framework named Expo that uses the React Native for making android apps. I have not much learned the react in depth, So I have my limitations of finally producing the app. However I want to know who here has managed to learn React native. 

Have you learned React Native for designing apps?

I have learnt React.js and React Native is the mobile counterpart of this framework.It is hugely popular as facebook being the backer of this. I haven't created any apps on React Native but once someone learns the core React.js framework,it becomes very easy to learn React Native.

I am planning to build some of the apps with the react native. I don't know if those apps would be easier to have the data installed into the firebase. I also considered making use of the watermelon DB with one project. But more and more I think of I just can't think of final db for the project. It can be pretty easy to build but hard to maintain apps with it. 

Yes,Maintenence is a big problem with any React apps as the barrier to entry is high and the framework demands a know-how of how the codes are arranged. Debugging using the conventional methods are very difficult.

Sign in to follow this