Nature

Sign in to follow this  
skysnap

Business in Clothing Industry

I know many people who like to do the tailoring stuff, crotchet and knitting etc. And it seems like this industry definitely has some value too. For example people who are into the clothing they tend to get low paid but they do have some sales based on season. I have mostly noticed the clothing industry in the early part of my life. Not sure how much it has evolved in terms of making money with it. 

Do you have interest into this industry and know how to make money in it?

This business can never experience recession because even if people are with less money to eat they will still buy clothes and especially ladies and these guys charge a big amount for their services. They increase their prices when they have more work like whats happening now.

Actually it does experience because the seasonal sales vs the off season sales does create slow industry. But it can be good option in such case when you have to consider the profit. I know I have seen some people make use of the imported and dropshipped goods in there. To tell you the truth, it's not easy to work in that model. 

I would love to venture into selling of clothes but not making them. Tailors are paid lowly despite of the good clothes they make. That's why I wouldn't want to venture into it but on the contrary, designers  are paid pretty well.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, moh254 said:

I would love to venture into selling of clothes but not making them. Tailors are paid lowly despite of the good clothes they make. That's why I wouldn't want to venture into it but on the contrary, designers  are paid pretty well.

As in the IT world,It is just like the coders aren't payed well whereas the architects are payed some very good money.

As far as I know clothing industry has a big profit margin. The clothes are bought in bulk at a very nominal price. And sold at thrice the rates. So far I have seen all the clothes doing good..

Establishing a boutique is better than working as a tailor. The workers are given nominal price for stuff crafted by them whereas  the owners sell it at a very high price.  

Sign in to follow this